Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Pandora Shine Collection – 18K Gold Plated Jewelry

Last week I spent a glittering evening dining with Pandora to celebrate their new gold plated jewelry collection. The press event was hosted in a few cities simultaneously and together we sipped wine and marveled at the glamorous accessories (I love my job).


My favorite pieces are the trendy stacked rings and bangles but the collection also features elegant necklaces and the brand's iconic charm bracelet. I received my first piece of gold arm-candy (the Shine Smooth Bracelet $195.00) with a sparkling crystal pendant ($110.00)...thanks Pandora!


Photo credit: thefashionwithstyle.com

On my birthday (last Christmas Eve) I received a Pandora gift card so I stopped at the mall after the event (already wearing my new gold bling) and picked up the Sparkling Love Heart Ring ($80.00). The center stone is stunning and the shine is incredible! 


Since Mother’s Day is just around the corner, you might want to check out the new collection before the lines start to form. Visit the website by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...