Monday, March 19, 2018

Avon Limited-Edition Skin So Soft Comforting Shea Collection

Spring is in the air so it’s time to rejuvenate dry winter skin with a blast of nourishing moisture. One of the most hydrating ingredients on the market is Shea – known for its incredible ability to condition, comfort and deeply moisturize. Avon’s decadent new collection will leave you supple, smooth and refreshed from head-to-toe with a pampering selection of oils, butters, shower creams and lotions at affordable prices.


The Body Wash ($10.00) is creamy and fragrant to help you relax and foam away pollutants, impurities and oil after a long day. I drizzle it over my mesh bath pouf and create a bubbly lather that cleanses without leaving skin dry, tight or stripped. There is also a large bottle of Shea Bath Oil available if you crave an indulgent soak.


The Body Lotion ($10.00) smells delicious without being too sweet and the lightweight, luscious texture seeps in quickly so skin feels soft and silky with no greasiness. If they removed the parabens it would be even better but for dry, flaky skin it works! The cream is also available in a Body Butter formula ($9.00) if you prefer something richer.


The driest part of my body is probably my hands because I wash them frequently and often forget my gloves. The Shea Hand Cream comes in a large tube for just $6.00 and instantly softens and soothes brittle nails, damaged cuticles and rough skin. I keep it at my desk to moisturize throughout the day and it is perfect for your guest bathroom or powder room.


With Mother’s Day coming up these products are great for care packages and gift baskets! Avon is available online at avon.ca or through independent sales representatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...