Wednesday, January 3, 2018

MyChelle Skincare Review

2018 has commenced and many of us are making resolutions to better ourselves physically, spiritually and emotionally. One goal that should be on everyone’s list this year is healthy skin so today I’m sharing my new beauty routine using MyChelle.


I test and review a lot off skincare but to see visible results I used this collection everyday for a few weeks to give each product time to work. If you haven’t heard of MyChelle their philosophy is simple – combine advanced bioactive ingredients with high efficacy anti-aging peptides, stem cells and clinically proven dermatological components to yield amazing results. You can expect clean, ethically sourced products and targeted treatments that provide professional results. The line is free of harmful chemicals including: parabens, gluten, petroleum, artificial color and fragrance plus they are cruelty free and vegan.

I customized my routine based on my skin’s requirements and since I love a good face mask I chose the Clear Skin Cranberry Mud ($32.00) – a blemish fighting, detoxifying mask. This potent blend contains 3 types of clay to refine pores, absorb excess oil and reduce the occurrence of breakouts for clear, healthy skin. The formula is loaded with nourishing ingredients like Green Tea, Lilac, Grape, Rosemary, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lavender and many other essential oils, extracts and proteins that fortify and protect.


Another mask I love is the Fruit Fiesta Peel ($28.00 U.S). This is a great treatment to use when your complexion looks dull and tired. After all the rich holiday food and partying, I think we can all use a little pick-me-up for the New Year and this formula is infused with Alpha Hydroxy and fruit acids that rejuvenate and revive. After a few minutes I notice a mild tingling sensation (which is completely normal) and after rinsing my face is radiant and refreshed.


I usually incorporate some type of brightening product in my skincare routine to achieve an even, luminous complexion – not to be confused with skin lightening. These products do not alter your natural skin tone they boost and brighten to promote a lovely glow. The Perfect C Pro Serum ($65.00) is my favorite product in the brightening line. It has a 25% Vitamin C concentration which is professional-grade and very high in antioxidants that help renew and correct skin tone. It also reduces visible signs of aging while strengthening and improving resiliency against environmental damage.


The Apple Brightening Cream ($35.00 U.S.) is all about balancing and evening. It helps diminish the appearance of blemishes, scars, hyperpigmentation and age spots with anti-pollution properties. Like all of the products from MyChelle, this non-greasy formula is packed with natural fruit extracts, oils and antioxidants for smooth, supple results. The scent is quite strong and reminds me of apple cider vinegar (not very pleasant) so I prefer to use it before bed for deep hydration.


If your main objective is simply to replenish and moisturize then I recommend the Deep Repair Cream ($39.00). This rich, botanical blend is perfect for resurrecting dry winter skin, alleviating discomfort and healing rough, peeling patches. The star ingredients are Rosehip, Black Currant Oil, Kombuchka Tea and Vitamin B for anti-aging benefits, youthful vitality and incredible softness that lasts all day.


The Apple Brightening Serum ($45.00 U.S.) is similar to the Apple Cream with a lighter texture so choose the finish you prefer. Sometimes I layer both formulas to create a fabulous night mask or mix and match with other products depending on my needs. With repeated daily use I began noticing a difference in the clarity of my complexion but it takes time.


Before snuggling into bed for your beauty sleep don’t forget to pat on some eye cream, it will help you look well rested and energized in the morning. The Magnolia Fresh Treatment ($37.00) is a light, refreshing gel that melts in and hydrates haggard eyes. It also brightens dark circles, decreases puffiness and improves the look of fine lines – pretty much everything you’d want in a good eye cream.


For more immediate results you can always rely on the Clear Spot Treatment ($19.00) – a powerful cream that stops breakouts in their tracks, diminishes discoloration, cleans pores, absorbs oil and smooths so you can get on with your day. 


MyChell is available at Murale, beautyboutique.ca and mychelle.com
Please note that the products with U.S. pricing are not currently available in Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...